Med-Cure is eager to work with your personnel to help develop a corporate medical program. Specific items may include: Pre-employment, DOT, and executive physical examinations, Treatment of work release injuries, Workmen’s Compensation billing, Medical review officer for DOT drug/alcohol screens, and Flu Shots. More Information
Immediate emergency attention is available for minor injuries such as fractures, cuts and back injuries.
Med-Cure provides a physician supervised total weight control program.
We provide examinations to satisfy immigration, industrial, D.O.T., school and sports requirements. Blood pressure checks are free of charge. More Information
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Med-Cure Primary Care Physicians can provide you with programs that:
- Minimize Performances Deficiency Related To Substance Abuse
- Identify Substance Abuse
- Minimize Job Related Injurie
- Improve Attendance
- Minimize Employer/Employee Conflicts
- Maximize Performance
Med-Cure has complete X-Ray and Lab facilities at its premises. Vision and blood tests, urinalysis, EKG, and physician-supervised diagnostic treadmill stress tests are also available. This test determines your cardiovascular condition.
- Urodynamic Testing
- Podiatry Pain Management
- Sleep Studies
- Balance Tests
Specialist referrals, appointments and follow-ups are easily arranged through a Med-Cure family physician. We also provide immigration, D.O.T., work, sports and school physicals in addition to executive check-ups. Med-Cure Primary Care Physicians accepts cash, checks, major credit cards and most insurance plans. Call Med-Cure Primary Care Physicians at one of our six locations.
- General X-Ray
- EMG Electromyography – An electromyography or EMG is a test that assesses the health of the muscles and the nerves controlling the muscles.
- Sleep studies – A polysomnogram or sleep study is usually conducted in a sleep study center. The test is typically carried out during nighttime hours so that normal sleep patterns can be reproduced. Patients will lie on a bed and have electrodes placed on their chin, scalp, and outer edge of their eyelids in preparation for the test.
- Echocardiogram - An echocardiogram is a test that uses sound waves to create a moving picture of the heart.
- Doppler Studies – Doppler studies use sound waves to evaluate the blood vessels.
- Hearing Testing Audiogram – An audiogram or basic hearing test evaluates a person‚Äôs ability to hear pure tones in each ear in order to evaluate their level of hearing loss.
- On-Site Diagnostic Studies - Include treadmill stress test, urodynamic testing, podiatry and pain management.
- Dizziness Testing
- Available Range of Motion Muscle Testing
- Ultrasounds - Include Thyroid, Breast, Scrotum, Pelvic, Transvaginal and Complete Abdominal Allergy Skin Tests Specialist referrals, appointments and follow-ups are easily arranged through a Med-Cure family physician.
We also provide immigration, D.O.T., work, sports and school physicals in addition to executive check-ups.